• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hi

katre

hi.

i'm just new here. in fact, i just registered and if i hadn't been searching for E. Annie Proulx's The Shipping News, (i'm doing a paper on it. the way she integrates the landscape into the plot, sort of like Thomas Hardy...well not sure how the paper would turn out!) i wouldn't have found this message board. Well, I am really glad I did! :D

I just figured it would be good to do a little bit of introduction about myself...

I'm 20. and my nick means "bed" in spanish (? actually, it's the name of my fave mediterranean-fusion restaurant.) i'm an english literature major in the University of the Philippines...and whew! sometimes, i'm not sure if literature majors do have any futures and opportunities right after finishing their undergraduate degrees from the university. especially in third world countries like mine, where literature, particularly that of Anglo-American literatures might sound too elitist if not too imperialist for the rest of the population. people are always asking me what will i do after college. :(

Back