• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi

Me for one, Bulldozergirl, and I know there are others. We (I write with a co-author) have three novels and two anthologies either on the shelf or in the works. You can visit our site to see them, if you wish. If you have a question on publishing, you can PM me. We try to keep the boards free for book discussion, since this isn't particularly a writer's website.

Well, just to close i hope BG proves me wrong for her sake. But she won't.

Anyway, my warnings aside, i'm not here to cause trouble with her, or anyone else, and i'd quite like to get some comedy book recomendations!

AndrewC said:
Well, just to close i hope BG proves me wrong for her sake. But she won't.

Do you have a crystal ball?

BTW, are discussions for non-English books allowed, and should they be in a special section?

BulldozerGirl said:
BTW, are discussions for non-English books allowed, and should they be in a special section?

There's not a separate section, but there are a few non-native English speakers here so you may find some books in common.

Back