• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi

coramiri

My name is Cornelia Amiri. I am a reader and a writer. My articles and short stories have appeared in more than a dozen magazines and I write a monthly column for Savvy Click. In addition to my novel, The Fox Prince, currenlty available my next book One Heart One Way, will be released soon, 04/17/03.

I love to read historical romances and paranormal romance. Books that combine the three genres are my biggest weakness except for chocolate that is.

If you like to read, click on to bookcrossing. Share your books. Release books into the wild for others to find or trade with other members.

See the books I've set free at:
http://bookcrossing.com/referral/cornelia

Yes. romance novels with ghost, withches, shape shifters, vampires, angels, genji, wearwolves, mermaids, fairies, etc. I love those. Ghost, witches, shape shifters, and mermaids are my favorites.

What kind of books do you like?

Well, another midwesterner. Welcome and enjoy yourself. Good threads, good discussion, and good recomendations.

We've had some great discussions over in the writers block about various types of publishing...perhaps you can contribute there too.

Catch you later!

Welcome, coramiri. It's always great to get a writer's perspective.

See you on the boards!

Hello and welcome.
You do what I often did in my five-minutes gaps a few years ago and never dared to show anyone,

Morry

Back