• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi

Hi Tina, welcome to the forum. :)

theres loads of fellow horror lovers here, I myself have a thing for Laymon.

mehastings said:
Sure. A few times. I live just south of Vermont in western MA. Salem is so much fun to visit. You HAVE to go in October though. The atmosphere is really festive and fun.

Is it really crowded in Salem in October? I've heard getting a hotel room is hard at that time. I've actually got the last week of October off :D

Tina said:
Is it really crowded in Salem in October? I've heard getting a hotel room is hard at that time. I've actually got the last week of October off :D

Yes, it's crowded, but well worth the hassle. You may want to try for a hotel out of town. I usually stay at my mom's house (about 1.25 hrs away) and drive in around 8AM and I never have trouble finding a place to park. If you do end up going send me a PM and I'll send you a list of interesting places to go and long lined places to skip.

mehastings said:
Yes, it's crowded, but well worth the hassle. You may want to try for a hotel out of town. I usually stay at my mom's house (about 1.25 hrs away) and drive in around 8AM and I never have trouble finding a place to park. If you do end up going send me a PM and I'll send you a list of interesting places to go and long lined places to skip.

Cool!! Thanks alot :)

Back