• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

High School Shootings & the book the kid carried

Kookamoor - you;ve hit on it! I just believed what he wrote (my trusting most people). Where's the proof in what he says?

Gooky?

Geenh said:
Kookamoor - you;ve hit on it! I just believed what he wrote (my trusting most people). Where's the proof in what he says?

Gooky?

wierd. is gooky making this up to get the book read? start a controversial thread? what is happening here? :confused:

in any event i don't feel that looking into the psyche of people who do deranged things is glorifying in any way. it's just an examination of their personality to get some answers. it may be futile, but when bad things happen we want to know why. it gives us solace to know there might have been a reason. and before people jump all over that, because obviously sometimes there is no reason, just put yourselves in the minds of the victims families. you would look for any reason why, to make sense of it.

*she steps off her soapbox*

jenngorham said:
wierd. is gooky making this up to get the book read? start a controversial thread? what is happening here? :confused:

mmm Agree with your ? I was also wondering that...
:eek:

I'm glad I'm not the only one raising an eyebrow - I questioned his source in another thread he posted this on (here) and have not yet received a reply there either.

I just think it's a little odd that he pops on here and makes 8 posts about a single book in reference to a current event, and I haven't heard anything else about this book. The fact that he purchased two copies and the timeline in which it occured raises the other eyebrow.

gooky - it's not that I don't trust you, I just want to know where you got your info from.

actually all gooky's posts are about that book and he hasn't been back since we all went, hmmm? so either he is the author( it was just published in dec. 04) or an avid fan.

Back