• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hii Everyone.

The name is Nick and I like to read books.

I have a lot of free time at my job seeing as how no one likes to buy furniture anymore so I spend it reading! (and trying to write) May favorite authors of all time are Kurt Vonnegut, George Orwell, and H.G. Wells. G.K. Chesterton is also up there. I don't really have a preference of genre I just like to read what I see as a good story.

I have a website called the Curious Whale where I do interviews with people from all walks of life. From a former drug addict to a Satanist. I have a lot of fun with it and would some day maybe like to turn it into something I get paid for. Who knows. I can't put a link in here put there is a link in my profile if you want to check it out.

I currently have an idea to write a story about a boy who thinks he is a super hero but that is definatly still in its infancy.

Well I am going to have a look around now.

Welcome Nick! ^^
You seem really interesting and so does your website so it's nice to have you here.

Back