• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hikers/climbers end up in bigfoot cave?

oregonjade

Okay... that pretty much sums up what I remember. Some hikers/climbers/campers are out for the day or weekend, and either get lost or injured. Two men, I think, and I think one falls down a slope. The other tries to get down to him, but before he gets there, a bigfoot/sasquatch hauls the injured one off.

I remember they were taken to a cave and held prisoner... I believe there were two other people prisoner in the cave... perhaps a couple?

I thnk the injured hiker eventually died, and the live one got out alive eventually....

Hmm. It's not on the page you gave me, Occlith... but I'm stashing the page for future reference. Some of those sound interesting. (The fiction, anyways. I'm in the NW, and most non-fic Bigfoot starts to sound alike after a bit.)

The Monsters book by Frank Peretti is a maybe. I'm fairly certain that it was a book I got from my library... but, my library doesn't seem to have this one. (And no, they don't keep records of what was checked out, once it is back.)

The plot (from Amazon) sounds close- so I'll request this one inter-library loan and see.

I remember being surprised it was about Bigfoots (Bigfeet?), part way into the book. I don't remember it being semi-religious, either...

So.... hm. Any one else has any ideas, I'll take them, too...

Back