• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

History in ancient civilizations

Sandwich

kickbox
I've been looking for a new book to get into these days and with my birthday around the corner i thought to ask my parents if they would get me a book for my gift. I've always been interested in history and civilizations. So i was wondering if there would be a GREAT book with tons of pages of civilizations of legend, mythology, of different civilizations. Ive learned alot about roman/greek civilzations, western civilzation(inca, first native, mayan) but i would LOVE to explore other areas expecially norse mythology and legend, viking legend, and other areas. Apprantly theres even german mythology in there aswell.

I was hoping to get THE BOOK so can learn alot of ancient civilzations. Most people dread learning history in my school but i Loved it and would love to learn even more. If you have any books in mind or thoughts put em in the thred, thanks in advance if you can put anything down.

Back