• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hopefully for your June reading...

oliverez

Hey everyone, my first book is finally published! My temporary website for the book (until I have some time to dedicate to the project) is *in my signature*.

Quick blurb:
The Elder Staves is sci-fi/fantasy adventure set in a world of magic
and skyscrapers where technology and magic exist together in an
escalating struggle for dominance. The Mage-Elders of the city of Tyr
are faced with an industrial revolution that is crippling their power
and prompting open rebellion. When two young nobles become entangled
in a plot to overthrow the Elders, they learn that their efforts to
survive through the night will be useless if they cannot stop the
destruction of the city at the hands of a haunting, malevolent
presence from Tyr's mystical past.

Hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

Congratulations on your first book! You're probably as excited as an overjuiced rabbit.

I'll hop over for a look see...

ds

Haha, definitely. Or an overexcited natgish'nigh'gili-ziniocus! Haha, don't worry, no weird funny names like that in the book.

As if my "books to be read" list isn't long enough already! I challenge all published authors who visit the site to endorse their book to stick around. I will read the book if you stay an active member, ok?

Thanks - I received it a couple of days ago.

I'm in the middle of writing (okay let me stop lying, I'm about to begin writing a review) for Mr. Oliverez's work, and because of that I'm just going to say I was pleasantly surprised - a damn good first effort. I will be sure to buy your next work :)

Thanks again for taking the time to review it. It's tough to find people willing to review a book that's not from a major house. I appreciate it.

Thanks again for taking the time to review it. It's tough to find people willing to review a book that's not from a major house. I appreciate it.

No, doubt :) BTW I'm sending you the interview questions sometime next week if your still interested.

Back