• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

House of night series

smblomker

I've been reading this series for awhile now. I heard that there will be 12 books total in this series. I have all the ones I've read so far on my book blog. Right now there are 9 books out there. I've only read the first 6 so far. I do plan on reading the rest.

well, sure...I forget to add, its about vampires and a young girl that seems to have a hard time dealing with all the changes she's going through. Evil vs. good as will. Very interesting series so far.

Very fast paced and holds you to the books as you read them. Always thought they were better then the Twilight series partly because it seemed a little more real when it comes to teenages and the things they go through. Let alone, the main charater, Zoey is finding out that she's touched by the goddess and has to deal with kids being jealous of her and fighting evil as will.

Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:cool:I love this series, just love it. I like read these books in one day, one book at a time though. I could not put the book down even when I was done reading the book I wanted to reread the book all over again. Just love this series, to me better than TWILIGHT.:)

I just read the first book and at that point I loved it. Since then I only bought the second and the sixth book, but I wished that there were not that many. I just hate when authors write and write and write.

Back