• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How do I find an editor or agent????

Ok I'm writing a Fantasy novel and it's really close to completion. The more I write the more I know that it's likely to become a series. I've looked up stuff on trying to find an editor. If you have actually found a fantasy editor or whatever you call them then could you please let me know about your success and how you did it? I just don't know where to find an editor. I'm really new to the whole getting my book out there kind of thing. Well THANKS!
~Kim

Novel & Short Story Writer's Market. It's a book. Get the latest edition--an old edition from the library won't do.

This question is on the mind of everyone who bothers putting phonetic symbols into a coherent context...

Do what Eva said ^^

Hey thanks so much!! I just checked out Nathan's blog on the website you gave me. I'm a little nervous about posting pages of my book online though, because I don't have it copyrighted... But yea... I'll ask queryshark a few questions. I hope you were meaning on this site... :)

Back