• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How do y'all stick with 1 avatar?

I am the opposite my hair has been changed on about a monthly basis for 25 years, I am no longer sure what my natural color, texture or amount of curl is.

Ok seeing as how this veered way of topic anyway .. as you can tell from my AVATAR (in a weak attempt to make it somewhat related to the topic) my favourite colour is blue / purple and I have ALWAYS wanted to dye my hair blue. One of these days I'm going to.

My hair has been purple, brown, black, bluish black, orange, and a hideous hot fuchsia pink. That one was a mistake. It's really blond. How dull.

Ok seeing as how this veered way of topic anyway .. as you can tell from my AVATAR (in a weak attempt to make it somewhat related to the topic) my favourite colour is blue / purple and I have ALWAYS wanted to dye my hair blue. One of these days I'm going to.

Blue is my favorite color as well and my most recent hair color :) it was a lot of fun! If you don't want to go through the full bleaching and dying, they have hair chalks that are easy to use and you can just add some touches of color.

And back to avatars, this current one is here because I was joking around with someone about being a cheerleader but I am already wanting to change it :(

I've tried the semi-permanent/impermanent colour and it doesn't give the colour I want and well I want it for more than 5 minutes :)

my avatar ... hmm that is my secret.

And back to avatars ..... if you are so inclined ... explain what yours means?

Mine's Decepticon Air Commander and Second In Command Starscream. He's one of so many Transformers I just love. I'm torn between Autobots and Decepticons. From the 'Bots I love Optimus, Prowl, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, Ratchet, Wheeljack, Mirage, Hound. And have avvies of all of them.

From the 'Cons, it's Barricade Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Soundwave and every once in a while, Knockout.

I used to use Princess Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender.

I have decided to try and at least stick with a theme for my avatar, goldfish, I will most likely still switch fish. I picked something I love, but have no luck with in real life :)

We will see how it goes.

I've had mine for years now. I love it and use it almost everywhere. I occasionally change it but I always come back to this one.

As for my hair, I've changed its color many times, but I've stuck to browns, blondes and reds. Right now it's auburn.

does one have to switch? Is there an unspoken expectation to switch?
I actually prefer when there is no switching, because you are able to recognize a member right away. I just haven't found one I can stick with yet, I have identity issues :(

I've had mine for years now. I love it and use it almost everywhere. I occasionally change it but I always come back to this one.

As for my hair, I've changed its color many times, but I've stuck to browns, blondes and reds. Right now it's auburn.

Your avatar is great, perfect for a book forum :)

I would change my avatar more often if I could, the problem for me is finding one that I WANT to changed it to :-D :rofl

Back