• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

how long

it use to take me forever to finish a book. it took me about three months to finish War and Peace and smaller books still took me around a month but because i have a job where i can sit and read for six hours straight I can finish a 400 page book in a day.

About a month ... I rarely get time to read at home so it's on the Park'n'Ride bus journeys for me :rolleyes:

I've finally finished Six Feet Over; at 270 odd pages in took me over 2 weeks to finish it. Dismal. :rolleyes: I just found it hard to stay motivated, but a good book I can fly through in a couple of days.

I can usually rean about 60 pages per hour, so that would be about 5 hours for a 300 page book. So if I had 5 hours straight to just read (ha ha), I could read 2 books in a day. As life really occurs, probably 1 book per week.

He's also really bad about reading three or four books at one time, which may slow his reading time. :p

I everyday read 30 pages just before sleeping. So an average book in 300 pages finish in ten days at most if I don't read anything else daytime.

Back