• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How to maintain a consistent reading habit?

Lince Mathew

I struggle with maintaining a consistent reading habit. My main challenges are finding time and staying patient. Even though I have a strong desire to read, I often find myself getting sleepy or distracted by social media scrolling. I understand that reading is crucial for skill development; after all, it's said that Bill Gates reads 60 books a year.
I've experimented with various methods to improve my reading consistency. I've explored different genres of books and tried using different mobile apps to track my reading progress and set challenges. One such app I found helpful is called FeedZap (https://hexmos.com/feedzap). It offers features that allow you to load books and convert them into easily digestible feeds. While FeedZap has been beneficial to some extent, I'm also interested in learning about other strategies for building a consistent reading habit.
Could you please share any methods or tips that have helped you maintain a consistent reading habit?

Back