• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Howdy

Ross

kickbox
New here to this forum.

My name's Ross, I'm a high school student, and I mostly read political/military/espionage fiction, or so called "techno-thrillers," and hopefullymight be an author in that area sometime in the future.

My favorite authors, not in any special order, are:

Dale Brown
Tom Clancy, also read his "Op-Center" and "Power Plays" series, which are written by Jeff Rovin and Jerome Preisler, though most Clancy fans don't bother with those books
Larry Bond
Stephen Coonts
Michael DiMercurio
Patrick Robinson
Frederick Forysthe
And I will probably eventually, whenever I finish all the books I still have to read yet, will try out something by Andy McNab, and possibly Clive Cussler.

I'm currently anxiously waiting to Tom Clancy's newest novel, Red Rabbit, and Dale Brown's newest, Wings of Fire, which I'm expeting any day now.

Hi, Ross.

There are a few other techno-thriller and Tom Clancy fans here - and if you need info on Clive Cussler, I'm sure Darren could fill you in.

Welcome to the Book Forum.

Ell

Hi Ross and welcome.

I've read all the Clive Cussler books, and I think Ian (one of our moderators) has read most of the Andu McNab books too.

Back