• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Howdy....

Howdy from Washington state.
My name is Andy and I think my library is taking over my house.
I enjoy reading first person accounts of historic events....especially about the western fur trade.
As for fiction I like Classic science fiction...Heinlein...Bradbury....Westerns...Douglas C. Jones...A.B. Guthrie....and my favorite writer J.R.R. Tolkien.
Lokking forward to hearing from y'all.
Andy

Well, Kelstan....I grew up in Cincinnati and spent many a summer and fall in Kentucky.....with family.
So..."y'all"...just seems right. Could have been worse...I 've been known to say "All y'all....as in all y'all come over here....lol....
Andy

Howdy Andy.

Remember: you can never have too make books and we are excellent enablers.

Well, Kelstan....I grew up in Cincinnati and spent many a summer and fall in Kentucky.....with family.
So..."y'all"...just seems right. Could have been worse...I 've been known to say "All y'all....as in all y'all come over here....lol....
Andy

Hey, I'm rather fond of the all y'all. I grew up in Texas, still have the twang every now and then.

Well, welcome! Nice to have ya.

Back