• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I ahev returned! MUAHAHAHA! lol Hey!

Drizzt Do'Urden

Hi Guys, Just back from my Honeymoon yesterday! I heard about the Tsunami and WOH! Thats was horrible. My uncle is on DART so he's getting on a plane over there now....

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
Hi Guys, Just back from my Honeymoon yesterday! I heard about the Tsunami and WOH! Thats was horrible. My uncle is on DART so he's getting on a plane over there now....
Drizzt Do'Urden said:
My uncle is on the Canadian DART team and is flying to Thialand very soon
we should start calling you drizzt "two-times" do'urden, because you say everything twice ...

You got back yesterday and you wait till now to post... what kind of weak attitude is that? :D

:confused: Where could you POSSIBLY have been that you only heard about the Tsunami when you returned? :eek: Wow! Now THAT'S a honeymoon! :D

(welcome back... :) )

I was somewhere in teh middle of the Pacific Ocean actually. the islands name is too hard to pronounce lol. I actually heard about the Tsunami 2 or 3 days after it happened, sorry if I was unclear about it. This family that was at our Hotel had a Son living in Thialand and some people flied down to tell them.

oldboy said:
where u been?
what was it like>?

Oh, I recently got Married! An dit was very, very fun. I never got Married down where I just was (I seriously acnnot pronounce the name), but I was on my Honeymoon!

Surely pronunciation issues are purely academic when your message is to be conveyed in a textual, and not an oral, format?

Why, thank you! Hey, tommorow I'm taking a One Hour Plane Trip across Newfoundland (Costs like $60.00) to get to this HUGE bookstore in Corner Brook! Can't wait...

Back