• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I Am Legend

I just read the book and loved it, but I have to agree with you on this one. They're probably going to totally screw it up.

They almost always screw movies up nowadays. Even the best adaptations are seriously lacking in comparison to the books they were based on...

ive been trying to get ahold of this book for a long time, but all the used book stores i go to dont have it and the 4 big bookstores in my area never have a copy, ive ordered a copy from a big chain about 8 weeks ago and they havnt called me yet to say its in. really frustrating. if i ever get it ill post my thoughts on it. anyway, to the point of my reply, is this book a rare book or something? its odd that i cant get ahold of it

ive been trying to get ahold of this book for a long time, but all the used book stores i go to dont have it and the 4 big bookstores in my area never have a copy, ive ordered a copy from a big chain about 8 weeks ago and they havnt called me yet to say its in. really frustrating. if i ever get it ill post my thoughts on it. anyway, to the point of my reply, is this book a rare book or something? its odd that i cant get ahold of it

Not rare at all. It's in print, and Amazon promises to ship it overnight.

And there's a thread on the book here. Great book. The movie, however, is most likely going to suck more than mere language can explain.

Wow, I'd heard rumours about Smith wanting to make it into a movie, but I didn't know it had gone this far. Because of the books shorter length it might actually translate to the screen fairly well.

Back