• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I Just finished my book.

B.V. Santram

I am an artist that always wanted to write, I finally worked up the courage and started this book two years ago and since then I could not stop. My writing skills needed some improvement and I have been working on just that, in the second book of the Alley Bay Series, I as do many others believed I have improved greatly. Thanks for your support.
The Starving Artist.
B.V. Santram

Here is a small excerpt from book -1 of The Alley Bay Series.

Chapter 1

The Fallen Gray

And the darkness grew and consumed

Many lights.

In the beginning, a time before creation, before the physical realms came to be, when all was immaterial and light and darkness, which was the abyss worked together. The abyss knew its place for The Great Light had created it to disperse of all of the unwanted words of creation. Out of the depths of the abyss spiraled great lights, here all of creation abounded and all was light and within the light was harmony and peace and man dwelled within this light, himself made from the light. So it was the beginning, play and work was a labor of love for the lights that dwelled within it, they danced to and fro laboring, always spinning new creations of lights from the nothingness, weaving new worlds and capturing the imagination of The Great Lights and all around them, time stood still.

The smaller lights moved across the surface of the abyss with the greater lights, creating long threads of lights as they moved upon it's surface. Many lights came forth as creation flourished and expanded. Twisting as they spun from the nothingness of the chasm, yet it was not the chasm that they came from, but from The Great Light himself, and eager were they, if they were to stray too far from the Great Light, even just for a moment, hurriedly they would return to the Great Light who was their creator and there they felt the warmth of his embrace. As The Great Light spun, and created, new lights were formed and the byproducts of creation fell into the abyss, the emptiness, where it would dwell for a time, screaming in agony and hatred towards the light, swearing vengeance as they slowly faded into oblivion.

Epilogue

They toiled day and night, harnessing the stardust, the heavenly dust that had fallen when men first fell to earth mixed with the blood of men. The first blood, the pure blood. Every drop precious to Malic, blood and heaven's dust contained the treasure that will build his bridge from the abyss to all realms connecting even the realm of lights, giving him the power he felt that he deserved. The drilling never ceased, continuously, incessantly, giant hands wielding monstrous machinery, deep within the earth they drilled, moving mountains of earth and retrieving minute particles of stardust, for every mountain that was created by their toil a handful of dust was retrieved and stored in the great vats built by these gigantic beings. They worked feverishly, thousands of giants, trolls and goblins and many others from older worlds toiled in their unholy goal.

You can find it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Alley-Bay-Bri...d=1460375222&sr=8-1&keywords=alley+bay+bridge

Attachments

• bridge2.jpg
    bridge2.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back