• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I`m looking for a book by Bill Bryson

alfinge

kickbox
Hi I`m looking for a book by Bill Bryson. I only got the Norwegian title. When i translat it, it looks like this: "A Short history about everything" Have you herd abot this book? :confused:

Yeah, it's good. It's an easy read considering the heavy subject matter, and typical for Bryson, hilarious in parts.

It's a brilliant book. :D Funny, and educational as well. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in science or history. :)

It's been sitting on my bookshelf for awhile now, and I'm hoping to read it after I'm done with Running With Scissors. The comments on here have now made that decision definite (it had better be good, guys, or I'll be coming after you two :D )

angerball said:
It's a brilliant book. :D Funny, and educational as well. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in science or history. :)

This is true, actually I was not all that interested in science until I read this book. I loved it :)

Ronny said:
This is true, actually I was not all that interested in science until I read this book. I loved it :)

I called the bookshop and they got it! :D And in my own language, thats a big bonus! Thanks! I`m a happy man right now... :) have a nice day.
What other books has he wrote?

A few travel books:
Notes on a Small Island
Notes on a Big Country
Neither Here Nor There
The Lost Continent
Down Under

A few English language books:
Mother Tongue
Troublesome Words
Made in America

I've missed some of both, but he's a brilliant writer, very funny.

Back