• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I need help searching for a book!

Fallen^N

Hello, ive been searching for a book i read when i was middle school but ive had no luck finding it because i sont remember the title or auther i only have a vague discription of the book, I belive it has three books in the series, its a thriller (i think), it has a male protaganist, its about werewolfs, and the story goes like this, There is a man who was out in the woods (i cant remember the reason he was out there) He falls into a river loses consciousness and wakes up in a wood cabin (mabey chained to the bed) he later finds out that the people who rescued him are werewolfs some stuff happen he then is freed by the daught after i think they kill the other members of the family, they then run of to search fior a cure because i think he was becoming a werewolf, Again i vaguely remember the book so if this description reminds you of a book it would be helpful.

Back