• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I need helping finding this book...

RainnBear

kickbox
I read this book around 1995 or so, but for the life of me I can not remember the title... I was a child at the time, so my description is vague, but I would LOVE to find this book again…

It was about a random set of people whom all began to see therapist for vivid nightmares of being in concentration camps during the holocaust – patients describe dying in poison showers and such... One therapist begins to see a correlation between all the patients’ complaints… All the patients vividly describe certain men in there dreams, calling them ‘angels’, but they are threatening/deadly… they are prisoners too, but made to turn against others… in the end the angels become more than real to these people, and the therapist helps the group defeat the evil men and the dreams. From what I can remember the cover of the book had a large building on the cover, and something like a sword and light from the sky – I am not 100% on this. It was a large book, maybe 500 pages or so. I first bought the book at a trading post in York, Maine quite sometime ago…

If anyone knows of this book, please please let me know…

Thanks!!

Back