• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I need suggestions

LorenaB

Hey!
I need suggestions and recommendations.
I´m from Spain and my level of English is intermediate-upper and I would like to enjoy reading English books. I don´t know exactly the genre I would like to read but I´m looking for a book with dialogue, because I think will be fluent for me to read it.
But all suggestions and recommendations are really welcome!

Thanks for your help :)

Hey!
I need suggestions and recommendations.
I´m from Spain and my level of English is intermediate-upper and I would like to enjoy reading English books. I don´t know exactly the genre I would like to read but I´m looking for a book with dialogue, because I think will be fluent for me to read it.
But all suggestions and recommendations are really welcome!

Thanks for your help :)

Hey,
If you like short love stories, this book by an Indian author is really amazing.
' A sexy smile' by Jaydeep Jesur. You can get its ebook version from Kindle.

Hola Lorena,
I read a gripping book recently called Bloody Jude - more of a novella. Written like a journal, but has dialogue too and is set partly in Spain - you may like that. Genre was kind of domestic noir but has hints of 50 Shades of Grey too! Bit of a psychological thriller with twists and turns and a really unlikeable protagonist !!!!
I really liked it! Not a piece of literature but a good short read. I read it in a day!!! Coincidentally on holiday sitting st the pool.
I got it on ebook format from a friend but it's now out on Amazon for Kindle. The author is Blanca Leigh.
Enjoy!!!!

Chasing the Falconers by Gordon Korman - Meg and Aiden's parents are convicted terrorists and the Falconer kids are now pariahs, abandoned by the US government on a prison farm. But Aiden and Meg are determined to prove their parents' innocence - even if this means going on the run.

Cirque du freak by Darren shan - The story begins with Darren Shan and his best friend Steve "Leopard" Leonard, who visit an illegal freak show, where an encounter with a vampire and a deadly spider forces them to make life-changing choices.

The Demonata by darren shan - (This book has alot of gory scenes and is mostly about demons but it is a great series) "The Demonata" is a ten-book series which takes readers into new realms and universes, all of them populated or threatened by demons. Fast-paced and bloody, horrific and fantastic, frightening and exciting

Well these three are my favorite book series and if you like the first book Chasing the falconers, i you can try reading the sequel Kidnapped by the same auther that one is just as good as the prequel.

I would start off with Young Adult books like Paper Towns, Holes, The Outsiders, etc.

Just search 'Young Adult Books' in Google and you should find quite a few to choose from.

Back