• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I searched and searched....

raffaellabella

I've spent an hour on the internet looking for an out of print book. :mad: It's an autobiographical novel titled The Eleventh Virgin and the author is Dorothy Day. Ms. Day spent a period of her life, after converting to Catholism, locating and destroying copies so I may have hard time locating it.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks

P.S. I've already checked the sites listed on this website.

Amazon may not have the book but they do provide a search service. Last year I requested an out of print book and about 6 months later they sent me an email saying they located it and did I still want it? You may want to try that. Good luck

You also may want to try contacting independent stores. There's a place near me called Pickwick Books that's very good at tracking that sort of book down. I poked around a bit and culdn't find a Web site for this store. I'm not surprised really considering the store. There must be an equivalent store local to you.

Back