• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I think it would Be GREAT If.....

liktareadmore63

some of the tower threads got me thinking about my favorite books, characters and parts of books in kings tower series and i always thought it would have been a great idea to give the callahan(sorry i cant spell) character his own novel, covering his travels across the US doing his deeds, and maybe introducing some of the slightly mentiond people he met. when he told roland and the others of his bidding i really loved that part. it really intrigued me. do any of you think that would make for a good read? do any of you have the same ideas for other characters or situations in the tower books or any others of kings. let me know, id love to here

I would really like to know what happened to Thomas after he left Peter and the kingdom in The Eyes of the Dragon. I don't believe that was addressed in DT (or was it?)

KristoCat said:
I would really like to know what happened to Thomas after he left Peter and the kingdom in The Eyes of the Dragon. I don't believe that was addressed in DT (or was it?)

not sure, but thats really a book i need to read again. was so young ive for gotten the most of it

Back