• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ick!!!!

Yay, a new enemy! And she was once my friend. That makes 74! Woohoo, I'm onto a new record! Go me!

Yes I do. I don't have an icky mousy in my room anymore, chewing on my toesies like itsy bitsy pieces of cheese! But YOU do!

...apparently, my feet don't smell as bad as yours, because the mouse has never tried eating my feet before. I guess mine can't be mistaken for old cheese. As for yours...no, I dare not speculate. :eek:

So, who's winning now?

...apparently, my feet don't smell as bad as yours, because the mouse has never tried eating my feet before. I guess mine can't be mistaken for old cheese. As for yours...no, I dare not speculate. :eek:

So, who's winning now?

I am, because I was talking about you. I don't have that problem, that's what the "but YOU do" was for

But you said anymore, which means you have had the problem of mice eating your feet at some point in time...which I, FYI, have not.

Love ya, Vesp. Just not your cheesy feet. :D

Putting aside the mousie problem for a sec, Vesp what the ..... is your latest av - you look like an angel on a headstone, this I do not believe:D

It's a painting, by whom I'm not sure, but it depicts a fallen angel sitting on a grave staring out upon the desolate barrenness that exists where he is now and wondering what is going to happen in his new house in Hell. Much less mushy now, isn't it? I liked the colors and I needed a change. I mean, I went from Phantom of the Opera to Underworld to the Sandman to this. I like it, so whatever! :D

Oh, and your miniature intellect still laughed at the Rejected Children's Book Title Thread, did it not? That was made by me, so :p

Well I wasn't too far out then. Was just teasing ya tho'. ;)
I've been laughing my head off over the Rejected Children's Titles - wish I could think up some myself (problem with miniature intellect :p )

No problem, I just thought I'd counter with my reasonings for once, just to make sure you didn't think I was going soft or something. :D

My friends and I have fun just distorting anything that someone says and making it sound sick in some way! It's like practice for the disturbed minds. :D There's more; I just posted them. ;) Hint: think of something you'd never want your kid to do, and then say it like you're in their shoes, wanting to, even if it makes no sense for them to want to. (although many do.)

I almost caught the little bugger today. I tried everything I could think of, including the suggestions here, and the pest was too smart. I caught a glimpse of its nose once but wasn't quick enough to catch it. I started inviting my cat into the room, hoping she would scare it away or catch it, although I don't really like cleaning up bloody messes...

Anyway, the cat was in my room, and I started hearing noise coming from the trash can. Echo (the cat) heard it, too, and started towards it. I saw the little mousey head pop up, and I said, "Here, Echo--snack!" The head retreated, so I shook the trash can, and Echo came closer. The mouse jumped out onto my leg suddenly and latched on! I squealed and dropped the trashcan, and the mouse dropped to the ground and scampered off behind my bookcase. I am pissed. Even if I could get it in my trap now, it would still be able to jump out again. I guess I have to sneak a human trap into the house, or design a better one.

My parent's had a mouse problem a while back. Their cat caught them and ate them around the house...just left little mouse butts behind. No blood, just butts.

Hope you get the little bugger taken care of. Thankfully, it is not a problem I've had to deal with...so I haven't had to worry with the thought of killing it or releasing it. However, I've had friends who have used the humane traps, which worked well. They released the mice into a park a ways away.

There's some woods about two miles away from where I live. And it's right next to the house of a girl I hate. I'm kind of hoping that if I release it into the woods, it'll invade her house. It's kind of fun imagining her screaming when she finds it in her trashcan, so I shall imagine it presently...:D

I'm really evil.

Not evil enough. *laughs maniacally*

You should (if you wanted to kill it) ask her brother to let you come over for a while: HINT HINT! ;) and while she's nowhere around, place the dead thingy in her bed, right by her pillow. Much Much Better!

LOL. I don't know if we're talking about the same girl...I was talking about the one who ditched me for no good reason after seven years and told everyone I was a control freak. Although she does have a brother...who I have not spoken to in four years and barely remember.

But yes...that would be funny...

I hadn't seen it for a couple days, but I think I hear it now. I'm cleaning out the room, and I just emptied the trash can. I suspect it was in it at the time and is struggling to get out of the big trash bag.

I was talking about Emma. And your crush.... :D But yours is REALLY good too! I know who you're talking about now.

Denver is a city in Colorado. I used to have FRIENDS there.

Back