• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

If I was real...

uri norwich

“Allow me to introduce myself first. I am a fiction! I am a fantasy! I am a figment of my author’s imagination! Yet, I feel real.
I was born in the city many Americans never ever heard of; I was born in the city with million populations and no one of you most likely traveled to; I was born in the city lying on the other side of the globe. I was lucky, when I was born the “father of all nations” kicked the bucket. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be talking to you now. I was lucky again and again, rolling through continents and countries, finally ending on these blessed shores.
I would fit into any group; and yet, not quite. But I strongly feel I belong to generation who built this great country, generation who still carrying it forward and not letting it to fall into an abyss I had come from. Perhaps, this is the only reason made me to come alive and talk.
But back to my journey...If you like discovering untraveled corners of Russia and Italy, and get along the way some taste of Israel, Turkey, China and Japan, it might be worth your time to look into my adventures and see why we cannot afford to lose what we have.
If I only was real...”
Messenger and Author of “Russian Jews Don’t Cry,”
Uri Norwich
Novel is available where books are sold.

Back