• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

If you could help...

Lightswitch

Okay, a few months back I read this book. I can't remember the title or the author. I lost the book and really really want another copy, I loved it. What do any of you think the chances are that if I wrote what the book was about and how it went in here someone would actually know what book it was?
~me

We'd have a much better idea whether or not we could help if you gave us some info... :)

Sometimes we have answers rather quickly, sometimes much later, and sometimes, none so far. Never know til you try.

Be patient, though... a great many of the people here don't wander in every single day.

Well, heres what I remember.

It is about this man who has lived in this village his whole life. He isnt from the village though, he is from someplace else. One day he finds out that the people from his country are coming to get him and on the day they are coming he is waiting for them and everyone in the village comes to him and begins asking him for advice on Love, friendship, teaching, religion, and other things. Thats what the whole book is about. Him talking to them about these things.

Back