• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ilovebees.com and Halo 2

kasuta

Has anyone been following this whole shebang? They apparently used the trailer for Halo 2 (the video game) to springboard this new ARG (I think that stands for alternate reality game) off of a website (ilovebees.com) that may, or may not, have to do with the upcoming Halo 2 game. Now they've got people going to pay phones, reading off of passwords, getting sound files--pretty cool if you're a geek (I am). Some good info can be found at bees.netninja.com/blog or just bees.netninja.com and go to the wiki for anyone interested.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but that's probably more my fault that yours.

Cheers

Ilovebees is getting everywhere. It's starting to scare me now. At first I dismissed it, but then Penny Arcade picked it up, and now it's even hit the UK PC Gamer! WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!1!!11!!!11eleven!

It's an AI from the future that crash-landed here and took over a website! And now it's telephoning across the USA, making people answer phones with a secret code so they can get audio snippets that weave a storyline.

Or, maybe it's just a bunch of hype for a video game that comes out in November.

Back