• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Iltaa Suomesta!

Neko

Hello and good evening from Finland!

My name is Paulina and I'm a 20-year-old young woman from the capital of Finland, Helsinki. I've been watching this site for a while now and I finally decided to be a part of it.
Let's see, what to tell about myself.
Well, I obviously read a lot though not as much I'd like to. School and my family are keeping me too busy to read but I do it as often as I can.
It's really hard to tell me what kinds of books I read since I can read anything from Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's 'The Little Prince' to J.R.R. Tolkien's 'Lord of the Rings'. Actually I'm on the verge of trying new things so I can basically try reading anything I've never even tried before (except for romance novels that my mum reads, those are still a horror to me).
But I just wanted to say that I'm very happy to meet everyone here and I hope I can share many great novels and opinions with you guys.
Thank you and take care!

Paulina

I didn't know there were more Finns out here :D That's great!
And BeerWench13, my eye thanks thee ^^
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Back