• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm an Italian dog trainer publishing my first book in english!

Hello everybody out there :)
I'm Alessandro and would like to introduce you my book about dogs that has been translated in English and is now available at Amazon.com

If someone interested in knowing more about my experience with dogs, please visit my website! I'm always glad to share my experiences with others.

http://dogtraining.casavaikuntha.com/book.html

I wish you great lectures in this forum!
Ciao
Alessandro Coppola

ABOUT DOGS
Notes of a dog trainer

Choosing to have a dog is to open the door to a great opportunity. While educating the dog we will actually have to deal with ourselves. The pedagogical practices we will use will be able to reveal the characteristics of our personality that we had not considered and that will be corrected.

If we will be able to invest well on this experience we could find a way to invest the outcomes far beyond the relationship between a man and a dog.

In a society where more and more prevails individualism and personal gratification rediscovering the values of responsibility and accountability, and learn how to spend them in relationships can have an unimaginable eco and significantly improve the quality of our lives.

Back