• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'M GONNA CUT YOUR EARS OFF

Freddy Crane

RONALD K. MYERS I'M GONNA CUT YOUR EARS OFF A novel of the wild times.​

Biography​

Whether American novelist and short-story writer, Myers, is remembering the brutalities of being beaten when he could scarcely walk, being outweighed and outclassed in the boxing ring, or dying and coming back to life, his writing reveals things we could not have expected.

His humor-sprinkled novels of life among the depressed economic classes of the U.S. children of mill workers of Pennsylvania, I'M GONNA CUT YOUR EARS OFF and the sequel, FREE RIDE are perhaps the best of his wild tales. His futuristic novels include PYGMY WARS, THE ORANGE TURN, and STAY ON THE BLUE GRASS. Characters in his thrillers DILLINGER’S DECEPTION, IMPOSSIBLE GOLD, and ALMOST FREE are forced to jam years of living into a few days. ALMOST FREE gives us a glimpse Vietnam, Japan, and the isolated island of Shemya, Alaska AKA,“The Rock” where he spend an entire year.

Attachments

• Ears BACK COVER to Fiction4All.png
    Ears BACK COVER to Fiction4All.png
    974.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Cut Ears Off Paint to Fiction4All.png
    Cut Ears Off Paint to Fiction4All.png
    776.2 KB · Views: 1
Back