• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm in here now!

Sakuko

Heya, I'm Sakura. I'm a compulsive reader, mom and software developer from Germany. Since I prefer to read english I stalk all the english book forums for discussions and book ideas.

I prefer fantasy books by far, mainly urban fantasy and weird fiction, also some magical realism. I like new and creative magic systems or different pantheons in modern settings.
I also enjoy some sci-fi, crime stories that are more on the cosy site, graphic novels and manga, some non-fiction about math, genetic engineering and other natural sciences. I also like to read a variety of classics.
In general I prefer character-driven stories to action and I read a lot of self-published or small publisher stuff.

I'm doing a bunch of reading challenges a year, and I have way too many books (who hasn't ;)) since I keep buying stuff that might fit into some category or the other even after I filled it up.

Btw extra credit to whoever understands the title. :D

Back