• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm new here =)

22 going on 40 (at least my back feels that way after three months of lugging boxes around!) :)

Yes they did used to tease my incessantly, now they just offer me 'worldly advice' (to be honest, im not sure which was worse ;) )

Phil :)

Originally posted by phil_t
22 going on 40 (at least my back feels that way after three months of lugging boxes around!) :)

Yes they did used to tease my incessantly, now they just offer me 'worldly advice' (to be honest, im not sure which was worse ;) )

22 ain't bad... you're not old yet. :D (lugging boxes??? what were you doing with boxes? sorry for being nosey :p)

lol, I think the advice would be better. what did they tease you about? (if you don't mind me asking :))

Both me and Martin are hardy warehousemen, who spend all day moving boxes from one place to another in order to better furnish the public with foodstuffs. :)

What did they tease me about?? Well, everything really!! That what sisters are for isnt it? :p

Phil

Originally posted by phil_t
Both me and Martin are hardy warehousemen, who spend all day moving boxes from one place to another in order to better furnish the public with foodstuffs. :)

What did they tease me about?? Well, everything really!! That what sisters are for isnt it? :p

Phil

woohoo! Cheers for the hardy warehousemen for meeting the consumers' needs! :D Sorry, I'm such a silly little prat. :)

That's true... I like teasing my little brother anyhow. And he's only 6 years old :p

Hey, we carry your food around all day! Don't underestimate that!

And Phil? You've been doing it for 3 months? I've been doing it for 5 years! (Only on saturdays, though).

Cheers, Martin :D

After having watched the LOTR extended DVD commentaries, I think Phil and Martin are our very own Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd! :D Ever thought of doing stand-up comedy together, guys? :)

Of course your name can come first on the flyer :) Its just gonna be size 10 print and mine is going to be size 30 - thats all!! :D

Yes, only 3 months of carrying food around (and i do it nearly everyday, so there!) because i just got out of university - its great what fantastic jobs a degree can get you these days!! :p

Phil

PS: Dominic Monaghan - Hetty Wainthrop Investigates to Lord of the Rings - now THATS a career move! :D

Originally posted by Martin
Shame.

I like scary, mouse-eating, big-teethed women. :( :(

aww... too bad... i'm only a loud, rat-eating, and gigantic-toothed woman. or.. girl. yeah. :)

Originally posted by Martin
Hey, we carry your food around all day! Don't underestimate that!

lol :p Don't worry, I don't underestimate that!!!

*senses Martin and Phil with superhuman strengths* :D lol

<Pokes his weedy arm muscles>

You'd think after three months they would have bulked up a bit :mad:

Phil

I, for one, am extremely muscled!

Look!

muscle.gif

See!

Oh! Make up yer mind. Are ye a moose or a man? (spoken with strong Scottish accent) :)

And, go and get some clothes on - don't you know it's cold outside?

Third Man Girl

I'm one of those very rare Moose-men (spoken in a very ... err, Moosey accent).

Clothes? That's so nineties!

Yeah. Just thought I'd enlighten you heathens with my divine buttocks.

And Phil, you might be right about the weremoose thing.

awww.netaxs.com__mhmyers_cdjpgs_full.jpg

Uh ooh!

Back