• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm Not The Only One - By George Galloway

RobertFKennedy

I read this recently and I'd say its required reading for anyone who opposes the war in Iraq. Some amazing facts in there, put together in George's unique style. He really does have a way with words and displays great flair in getting his point across.

Some very funny moments in there too including some House of Common's debacles.

Thanks RFK, definately put it on my reading list, i do find George Galloway entertaining when he speaks, i love politicians who don't tow the line and try to expose political corruption when they can.
Not to everyones liking but he does seem to talk a lot of sense.

cabrasopa said:
Thanks RFK, definately put it on my reading list, i do find George Galloway entertaining when he speaks, i love politicians who don't tow the line and try to expose political corruption when they can.
Not to everyones liking but he does seem to talk a lot of sense.

Some of the general public dont like him because he has been to an extent smeared in the past but more and more people are coming round to him. He made comments in Iraq which were deliberatley misinterpreted by the western media and he erred badly in giving them that gift. He has been damaged goods politically because of this but I've never seen anyone get the better of him in a debate.

He's a political force of nature and his strength is growing again. His enemies in the government and in the sycophantic pro government wing of the media (BBC) are terrified of him and will do anything to destroy him. He speaks the truth about the middle east, no matter how unpalatable it is to those who dont want to hear it and he does so with passion and flair.

He's a politician with a good heart, a social conscience and a thirst for justice throughout the world. But a lot of people with their own agendas dont like that one bit. In my opinion.

You'll enjoy the book and I'll look forward to discussing it with you. :)

Back