• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

In Oblivion (The Complete Trilogy) by David Avetisov

DavidAvetisov

bookCover_small.jpg

In Oblivion (The Complete Trilogy)

Hello everyone, my name is David Avetisov, author of "In Oblivion," a complete trilogy composed of roughly 4,100 lines of verse written entirely in iambic tetrameter with a varied rhyme scheme throughout. Having spent a little bit over four years on the book’s completion, I can finally rest. Or will I?

A bit about the book:
The story takes place in the time of Greek mythology, and focuses on the journey and trials of a young captain, Lethian, who journeys into Poseidon's elaborate ocean world, Hades' underworld, and Zeus' magnificent kingdom, to find his beloved, Anella. On the way he encounters countless of breathe-taking and menacing scenes, strange personages, and perilous trials and battles. The story begins in a bright and cheerful setting and later assumes a dark and melancholic flow. Its themes range, yet are not limited to light and darkness, kindness and malice, perseverance and despair, humility and egotism, order and chaos, hatred and love.

The entire trilogy can be found here:

Amazon US - eBook
Amazon US - Paperback
Amazon UK
Barnes & Noble - eBook
Kobo - Ebook

If you enjoyed the read, join my journey at www.inoblivion.com, and if you have a moment, please provide an honest review.

Thanks much,
David Avetisov

***Special Deal***

In Oblivion is now only .99¢ in ebook format.

Please navigate to the links in the above initial post to pick up this trilogy in verse at a discounted price.

Thanks much,
David

Back