• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Introducing the Book & Reader Android App

Brent W

I am happy to announce that Book & Reader now has its own dedicated Android app in Google Play.

You can get the app by visiting this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.bookandreadercomforums

Our app works on all Android devices that have access to the Google Play network. An Amazon Kindle version and iOS app will be coming soon.

Please take some time to rate the app and give us your feedback when you get a chance!

I am so happy about this app! I have been waiting for it forever. I was actually thinking today about posting something about getting an app for it! :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Book And Reader mobile app

I am so happy about this app! I have been waiting for it forever. I was actually thinking today about posting something about getting an app for it! :)

Glad you were looking forward to it. I'm really excited about having it available. Makes browsing so much easier when I am away from my computer.

The screen shots do look nice on the iPad -- for the day, slowly creeping up, when I/we do have an iPad. Mixed emotions, though, about being able to track BAR while on vacation. :sad: :)

But nice work! :flowers:
Cheers
Peder

Just wondering if you will be working on anything for the blackberry?

MyFi with our ultrabook is the competition here. We are getting to look like an electronic world around here. (And it is great :) )

The only thing I seem to be having a problem with on my phone is seeing my profile or anyone else's. I don't know of that is just my phone or the app. Just wondering if anyone else is having that problem?

The only thing I seem to be having a problem with on my phone is seeing my profile or anyone else's. I don't know of that is just my phone or the app. Just wondering if anyone else is having that problem?

That will be fixed with the next update

I love the app! When I figure out how to rate it, I will! :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Book And Reader mobile app

Nice App! Great concept really going to install it and then update my comment soon about the cons and pros of the app!.

I'm actually using the app to pretty often after my recent comeback, and I'm finding it incredibly useful. It's too bad that it's discontinued, but it's working great for me. Is there any way I can get the apk file so that I can manually install the app if I ever change or reset this phone?

Back