• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Introduction comes first.

mickie

kickbox
Well I guess I forgot that introduction comes first:innocent:. So, I'm two posts old already. I will start over by introducing myself.
Hi. I'm Mickie.
I love reading. For now it is my only interest. I prefer to stay quite unless I really have something to say so I don't think I'd be making as many posts. For now I'll look around and see what others have to say about books that interest me. Get warmed up a little. Then I'll join in.

Hi mickie, welcome to BAR. Take your time warming up, and join our book discussions when and if you feel like it. After all, quantity does not mean quality...

Wasn't around for a while.Thank you WebWalker and Land slide.
BTW, I tried reading Through the Looking Glass. Did not enjoy it as much as I did Alice in Wonderland. Maybe I'll get back to it some other time.

Well, the book I bought has both stories in it otherwise I wouldn't probably be reading them both straight away. I had to split the name on my current reading status because it was too big. I've only just started reading Through the Looking Glass so it's too soon to tell...

Back