• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Introduction from Boston

Silvanous

Hello Everyone,

My name is Larry and I've been searching for an active book club for some time. I enjoy reading and find myself as I get older re-reading classics from HS and College that I haven't read in some time. I tend to jump from a classic, to a recent drama/mystery (Grisham), to Fantasy (Hickman and Weiss), and then into a business book. So I have a wide diversity of types although non-fiction has been the least favorite of mine. I travel quite a bit within the States, so flight time is excellent reading time for me.

I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you and participating in the threads around Book of the Month and others.

Speak soon!

-Larry (aka Silvanous)

Hi Silvanous

Welcome to Book & Reader :) I'm new as well, and I tell you, it's been great so far! I'm sure you'll enjoy.

I'm curious as to where your username comes from :) (there's a forum of username stories etc in general discussion, love to see your input!)

Happy reading!

Back