• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Introduction

zuncks

I started to write in August 2014, about something that is close to my heart... Africa. The mysteries the superstitions and all the beauty and treachery of the land. I hold my wife responsible for the road I am now travelling, as she was the driving force behind me in my Debut novel, Blood Moon over Africa.

Other novels that have been written and published are the follow up to Blood Moon over Africa which complete “The Blood Trilogy”. These two books are Blood Spoor in the Dark and Blood Demon-Revenge.

These books follow the adventures of Piet Van Zyl and form a series. Other books that have been written in this African Adventure series are Devil in Eden, Into the Darkness, Cry of the Fish Eagle. These were all published with a publisher in the USA. I now have copyright back on these novels.

Two stand alone novels that have been written are Mask of Deceit which is a murder mystery. This was published, but once again I have copyright back. Man in the Shadows which is a physiological thriller is waiting in the wings.

Other novels in the Piet van Zyl series are Shadow of the Leopard, Silent Hunter and Whispers in the Wind. These books have been edited and are waiting to be published. Cry of the Fish Eagle has been released by KREST PUBLISHING in hard copy and e-book.

My latest stand alone novel, Fangs of Fury has also been published in South Africa.

I am now in the process of writing another Piet van Zyl adventure titled Sting of the Scorpion.

Attachments

• front cover - fish eagle.png
    front cover - fish eagle.png
    641.6 KB · Views: 0
  • back cover - fish eagle.png
    back cover - fish eagle.png
    589.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back