• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is this forum falling apart?

Is this forum falling apart?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirmyk

Since the "Your Future..." poll is currently closed, I thought I would create this thread for those of you still wishing to express your opinons on whether or not this forum is falling apart. Or you could vent your frustrations in The Therapy Thread.

in four months I have seen a lot of change here. I have made some good virtual friends, and have had some interesting, intriguing, frivoulous, funny, and thought provoking conversations. Sometimes in the same thread!

Some of my friends have moved on, which makes me sad.

The alternative to change, though, is stagnation. I think the latter is worse. I am sure those who have been with this forum for any length of time have seen the atmosphere and the mood of the forum change and regenerate itself countless times, and I am sure if I stick around here I will see the same thing.

I intend to stick around.

I'm not sure yet, if the overall atmosphere of the forum has declined or just shifted. Time will tell.

Good to see you still here, Myk!

sirmyk said:
Since the "Your Future..." poll is currently closed, I thought I would create this thread for those of you still wishing to express your opinons on whether or not this forum is falling apart. Or you could vent your frustrations in The Therapy Thread.
The poll was closed until the Moderating team have chance to review it - there is absolutely no need to start up another provocative thread which will go the same way as the other one.

This thread is also being closed - please do not start anymore threads on this topic. It will be reviewed in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back