• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is this poor taste or hutzpah...inquiring mind what to know?

WrayMiller

I wrote a novel called Cerulean Blue. I found someone in the littlest big city in America who believed enough in me to invest his life savings to publish it for me. Now I'm hawking the book. I'd much rather be writing the sequel...but reality is a nasty thing! One must sell the first one in order to pay for the second one...oh the inequities of life! I'm serious looking for my peer to evaluate my novel...those other struggling saps like me, with mindnumbing dayjobs, who are fair and balanced, but not easily duped by the almighty buck...any takers??? I would love for you to read a few excerpts from Cerulean Blue and give me your unbiased opinion...

It's not poor taste at all. I understand completely how difficult it can be to get published, no matter how good the book may be, so congratulations first and foremost. Is the book available in the UK? I don't think I'll be able to find time to read and review any extracts at the moment, I'm very busy. But if the book is available in the Uk I'll keep a close eye out for it :)

I'm always up for reviewing someone's work, you can email me a chapter or two if that's possible. It depends on how deep a review you want, I can do a page by page thing (that'll take a while) or just a few impressions. PM me and let me know.

Back