• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is this the way to Armadillo?

Ice

A spoof of Peter Kay's video of Amarillo was made by the soldiers in Iraq which, when emailed, managed to bring down the MOD's network :p (it's been in the news over here). The link below shows the actual clip.

I don't want this to turn into a debate on the politics of the war in Iraq though.

:)

It is a rather large file (7.66MB) which is hell if you're on dial up.

Rogue said:
You just made my day.
Me to.
just incredible when you imagine the stress they're under. It brought a tear to my eye. I really hope they all get home safely to their children, wives and loved ones.

They are already safe back home (okay, well they are actually in Germany, as thats where they are based) - they filmed it in the last couple of days of a six month tour of duty.

Phil

My brother showed it to me yesterday. I've had that bloody song stuck in my head ever since.

Uhm... I didn't really pay attention to the vid, coz I've never seen the vid or heard the song before, but I did play it over and over just for the song.

Good song.

ds

Ice said:
A spoof of Peter Kay's video of Amarillo was made by the soldiers in Iraq which, when emailed, managed to bring down the MOD's network :p (it's been in the news over here). The link below shows the actual clip.

I don't want this to turn into a debate on the politics of the war in Iraq though.

:)

It is a rather large file (7.66MB) which is hell if you're on dial up.
Hmm, nice video, apart from its camera is all dodgy. I don't like the song. The army guys in boxers...hmm..personal opinion :D

RainbowGurl said:
Hmm, nice video, apart from its camera is all dodgy. I don't like the song. The army guys in boxers...hmm..personal opinion :D
I saw the 50MB version and that looked much better ;)

OMG - my connection had trouble with 7.66MB - that's what comes from only having dial-up :(

Back