• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

It puts the lotion in the basket

Wolhay

Some of you have probably seen this before, it isn't new but I want to share this with my friends here that haven't seen it. It's such a nice music video.

WARNING
Contains spoilers for 'The Silence of the Lambs', partial nudity, a sexual orientation that isn't a norm and mimed profanity. Do not visit the link if you want to avoid such things.

It puts the lotion in the basket

P.S. The lady playing the victim starred in the brilliant black humoured movie 'Series 7: The Contenders' and had a role in 'Bad Company' teamed together with Anthony Hopkins ("again") but they're the ones that are CIA agents in it this time.

Still, I'd say that the parts in the basement already is like a sexy music video in the movie.

i'm so hoping you are referring to him doing the sexy dance with his parts tucked and NOT the naked girl trapped in the whole begging for her life. *fingers crossed*

Jame Gumm. Wasn't that the name of the naked tucker in Silence of the Lambs that made suits out of the sewn skins of his/her female victims? I have a stuffed giraffe wearing a giraffe skin coat. I named it Jame Gumm. My wife thinks I'm psychotic for doing so.

Back