• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

It's my birthday today!

-Carlos-

Thirty-seven years ago, on a day like today, I entered the world!
It's my birthday today! Let's all have a party!!!!

Bookfan? You realise AquaBlue's birthday was almost six moths ago? :rolleyes: :p

Ps: It's my birthday in just four days!! Hoorah! :) :)

Cheers, Martin :D

Martin, just looked at your profile...... born in '80, eh?

You realize 1980 is a Year of the Monkey, don't you? - well THAT explains a lot :D :D

See Year of the Monkey

Ell ;)

Well, thank you, thank you :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Ell:
well THAT explains a lot
What did I ever do to you?

Anyway, I followed up on that link and read the following:
People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful
So, yes, that would explain a lot, wouldn't it?

What did I ever do to you?
Martin, it was meant in all fondness. One of my sons was born in the Year of the Monkey and I must tell you that many of your posts sound just like him! :D

He sounds like a great kid :D

Anyway, I wasn't really insulted. You'd have to try harder than that!

There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful

So, are you particularly successful in the moving boxes industry then?? :D

Personally, im Year of the Rooster, which i have found has no significance what-so-ever (except my fiancee takes great delight in calling me a big Chicken every now and then :) )

Happy Birthday, by the way!! Mind you dont get drunk, people have been known to do stupid things under the influence of alcohol :p

Phil

I actually am the best box-mover, you know, ever! No, really!

Anyway, thanks, and I'll be sure not to get drunk (or, at least, not to go online when I am).

I mean, who was that silly kid, recently, who made an ass out of himself by posting when he was completely wasted? I forgot the poor bastards name. ;) ;)

Cheers, (an as yet undrunk) Martin :D

Certainly Kaz!! Martin have a pint on me!! :) Besides, ive already had a few ;) (No, not tonight, i only drink on a Friday :p )

Silly kid, recently, who made an ass out of himself by posting when he was completely wasted?

Hmmm, sounds familiar, but i just cant pin it down!

Phil :eek:

Martin missing his ten posts a day tattle?? The poor boy, i hope he hasnt drunk too much, i did warn him about the dangers of alcohol :D

Happy Birthday Martin, have a good one :)

Phil

Back