• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

it's what's on the outside that really counts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz

For scientific purposes only, what male and female celebrities do you find physically attractive? not whether or not they are particularly good at their profession, just based on the way they look..... and yes, i know im shallow. if you have enough energy left after salivating over the drool worthy celebs of you choice, you can add why.

- by the way, bebe, we know you love Jude law, and you're not the only one!:)

oh my god!!!

spaz, you love jude too? what is this craziness?!! Capital, mate!! looks like were gonna get along just fine....-B ;)

I like how your brain works, my friend...

one word ~ MEL
bussi.gif

:D

mel gibson, she wrote

haha i'm such an idiot i'm remebering all those stupid little shows i watched in the uk like "murder, she wrote" and this crazy anteater (or aadvark) called Otis who hosted his own show on a children's network. (he was a puppet, not real...don't worry :p ) i dunno about anyody else who lived in england, but i had like 4 channels when i lived in england....skytv was so expensive! ;) anyways, maybe i sound all old fashioned now, since things must've changed since i lived there. i mean, gee it was a time when the internet was referred to as the "information superhighway" and all that. :D (maybe they still use it now, but it needs to be upgraded) well whatever. no offence to you or anything, townbear...but how come you like mel so much? theres such a yummy array of hot, young brits to choose from! -B

some of them are just appetizers....wait til you get to the main course...(jude law....mmm tastes just like chocolate *i bet* ;) )

I would ask how you know what jude law tastes like, but i think the asnwer may be a bit disturbing .

just to spite twonbear, ; how DO you know what jude law tastes like? also, my curiosity go the best of me.

mm mmm, tastes like Jude-alicious candy...

he tastes just like a hot chocolate studmuffin :p with warm vanilla icing and whipped cream....caution to all those with high cholesterol....do not try this delicious (and cholesterol filled) piece of Jude....-B *sigh~* ;)

Now that bebe & her equally immature sidekick spaz and the bogus sockme have been banned I think it's time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back