• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I've just found you....

Martin said:
I hate this country.

Could you buy it and send it to me ..

.. you know, for free? ;)

Cheers

Yeah no problem, how about I buy ten copies and you can make a killing flogging them over there!! ;)

Oh, just remembered, pay day is aaaages away! :p

ThursdayNext

Welcome, Thursdaynext! My friend recently read "Vernon Little God" and told me she thought I would like it. Did you enjoy it?

Also, I bus for an hour and a half every weekday. I appreciate the ride because it's the only time I can find to read in peace!

I bus for an hour and a half every weekday. I appreciate the ride because it's the only time I can find to read in peace!
Yes! My vacation started recently, so I thought, well, I'll have extra time to catch up on some reading, but I've actually read less, because now I don't have those 2 hours a day in the bus.

Cheers

That's the same thing that happens to me. On my vacations I always think I'll sit by the pool and read, but I only wind up doing that for about 30 mins before I get too hot and wanna jump in. Then the book gets put inside so it doesn't get wet, and no more reading is done that day.

Jenem said:
Welcome, Thursdaynext! My friend recently read "Vernon Little God" and told me she thought I would like it. Did you enjoy it?

Also, I bus for an hour and a half every weekday. I appreciate the ride because it's the only time I can find to read in peace!

Hi Jenem,

I've just posted to Sugarz welcome and the ruined book lent to the girl at work was Vernon God Little!! More devastating because it is a great read! It's not heavy going but has a lot of things in there to make you think about how the world always looks for a scapegoat. A real page turner. I'd lend you my copy but erm...... :D

I'm always rushing like hell to get ready for work and that 45 minutes reading on the bus gives me space to calm down and prepare for the day. After a bad day a work, the 45 minutes going home eases away the stresses and lets me enjoy the rest of my evening. Reading is great therapy!

Happy posting!

ThursdayNext

(Just finished reading a book originally banned in the sixties, 'Gordon', now there's a weird book for you! Excellently written but not everyone's cup of tea)

LOL!! That's kind of funny - little coincidental there, eh? Hmm - I think I may go out and get "Vernon Little God" and give it a read.

:)

Jenem said:
LOL!! That's kind of funny - little coincidental there, eh? Hmm - I think I may go out and get "Vernon Little God" and give it a read.

:)

I've even got a couple of books about coincidences, but that's not suprising really considering my book buying addiction I suppose!

ThursdayNext

Currently reading Brave New World

Back