• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

James Patterson and Martin Dugard: The Murder of King Tut

csigirl

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section. If not I apologize.

I just recently finished this, it was done in three parts: Tut's life, the discovery of Tut's tomb and James Patterson's perspective on writing this. The first two parts are written as a historical account of the events. The three parts are interspersed throughout the book.

This is the first book I've read where Patterson teams up with another writer, for those of you that have read other books where he teams up, does he narrate the writing of the book in these and give his personal opinions?

He writes mostly Thrillers/Mystery and Adventure.He is best at Mystery though

Thrillers/Mystery:
Alex Cross Series
Woman's Murder Club Series
Michael Bennet Series

Adventure:
Maximum Ride Series
Daniel X Series

Overall most of the novels he writes is in first person,he only had help with the Woman's Murder Club to my knowledge.

Thanks for the link Beer Good! I knew that they were doing more testing to see if they could determine once and for all what killed Tut, but I hadn't seen that article yet.

The Butcher, I've read some of his Alex Cross books, so I knew he wrote in first person. But in this book, James Patterson actually talks about his day, waking up, having coffee, playing sports, and writing about his upcoming Alex Cross and Women's Murder Club mysteries that he's writing. When he first starts doing this, its very unexpected and you're caught off guard because of the other two stories that are being told. But it's actually him talking to the reader.

Back