• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Janet Dailey: Legacies

martinj73

I am reading "Legacies" by Janet Dailey and it is about Country Life in America, with Indians and gunmen at war. There is some romance and some one who shares a stew amongst family and friends.

I am half way and I find it stimulating, interesting and right down my alley.

Are their any book lovers out there who also like country & Western thrillers or read any book by Janet Dailey?

If so, why don't you reply and tell me why you like Country & Western thrillers. I like it because there is plenty of action and the story is real captivating my every attention, reading 20 pages at a time. I have read 40 pages in a day, on some occasions.

I also read the first 5 Harry Potter books and a fictional book on American Football.

I won't read anything of Janet Dailey's anymore. I used to read her years ago, but after she was charged with plagarism, I have never touched another of her books. I am really surprised that another publisher touched her after that.

Back