• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Japan Trilogy...Fantasy?

FrodoLIVES

I was recently listening to my favorite podcast where someone called in about a trilogy set in old Japan. It was written in English-not translated. I can't find the podcast I was listening to and wanted to know the author and name of the first book.
I think there was an extra book added on at the end, but it didn't follow the original storyline. It might have been Fantasy or Fiction. The main character had a name starting with a 'T'.
I hope you can help me!

I was referring to 'The Dragon Page' which reviews many SF/Fantasy novels along with conducting interviews with authors. It's really great. If you like that type of stuff, you should check it out. The website is:
www.dragonpage.com
Thanks for trying anyway!

Ooooh, no, I hadn't run across that site. (Not sure how, either, lol.) Thank you.

Had a hunch it might be something I didn't know about, and sounded like I might want to... grin.

Sounds like it would be the "Tales of the Otori" by Lian Hearn. The fourth book of the series was recently released.

Back